PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
At idoc Optical, our first priority is safety and health of our patient and staff. Our office is now open on a modified schedule to assist you with your eye care needs. You can schedule you exam here at our website or you can call or text us for more information.
We ask that you call our office instead of walking in so that we can schedule a proper time for you in order to minimize the number of people in our office. PLEASE DO YOUR PART BY MAINTAINING SOCIAL DISTANCING!
Below is the protocol we are taking at our office to protect the safety of the community we serve during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- We have limited the number of eye exams performed daily
- Our staff is constantly cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces like door handles, counters, seats, and the waiting area and do cleaning after each patient. all frames are disinfected before and after patient visits.
- All patients are required to wear masks and gloves at the office.
- All patients are required to have a tempurature check with a non-contact thermometer.
- We ask that you fill out your forms prior to your appointment.
- All patients are required to fill out a COVID-19 screenig form.
- We ask that you refrain from bringing adittional companions into the office unless medically required or accompanying a minor.
- We have limited the number of patients we allow at our office.
- We sanitize the entire office after each visit.
- We offer Apple Pay and refrain from paying with cash.
- Our seats are placed 6 feet apart.
- We use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 70% alcohol.
- Our office door is closed to the public and will not accept any walk-ins. Please call in ahead if you need assistance.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
We ask that you refrain from coming if you experience fever, cough, shortness of breath, or flu like symptoms and if you or any of your family member have recently traveled internationally.
Please take following precautions when you are at our office:
- Please save all your questions until after the slit lamp examination.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use hand sanitizer (they are available to you in our front desk areas)
Also Our staff are ready to take your contact lens order over the phone 202.347.7990 and email [email protected]. If you contact us after business hours, you can leave us a voice message and one of our staff will reach out to you as soon as possible. For your convenience, we will offer direct shipping of your contact lenses to your residence.
Virtual visits are now available when determined appropriate for problems such as red eye, swollen eye or dryness. Please call the office for further information.
Until further notice, our new office hours are: Monday - Friday: 10 am - 5 pm ; temporary closed on Saturdays
Closed Sunday .
idoc Optical Team.